Wednesday, July 11, 2012


Welcome to my Blog!!
What is on the way :

I am the Hungry Restaurant Ranger! This blog will be devoted to one of the great Toronto traditions- fine dining! Whether you live here, or come to Toronto on holiday or business, everyone agrees that Toronto is a city of great restaurants-

Around the City in 80 Restaurants:   - As a blogger, I will share with you my dining experiences- as someone born and raised in Toronto, dining out is a part of my life- and I want to share my experiences with you.

There are many restaurants to chose from, and there is no doubt in my mind that as Toronto is probably the most diverse city in the world, you will find more restaurants here from around the world.

Think of it!!- You can travel a great deal of the earth’s surface, or at least go inter- continental by experiencing different restaurants  here in Toronto offering different dining experiences from the world over.

Stay tuned! More to come soon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment